We just returned from Boise again, where two blastocysts were transferred (implanted) into me. Blastocysts are more developed embryos with more cells. I am to be on bed rest for the next two days to give them a good chance to attach, so Walt has been so attentive and sweet, not letting me do hardly anything. He's cooking breakfast right now. I am allowed to sit on the couch or at the table, and I can shower (whew!). They call these two days of bed rest my "Princess Days". Luckily I only have to endure two days of it, but already I can tell that if this is what princesses do (or don't do), I want no part in it! :) There is a 60% chance that one of the blastocycsts will attach and result in a pregnancy, so we're praying hard.
So I'm compiling a list for my personal benefit of Sabbath appropriate activities that help keep a spirit of worship and reverence on Sunday. I've got most of the traditional things like write letters, write in your journal, study scriptures, etc. But I'd love more ideas. If anyone has ideas of activities they participate in on Sunday that help keep it a holy day, please let me know. I'm looking for ideas for adults, not necessarily for kids. I'll post the list in a week or so in case anyone else wants fresh ideas.
APRIL-JUNE 2026
2 weeks ago
6 comments:
We will be praying for you! We love you! One thing I love to do on Sundays is make phone calls to family. Another is make a treat to take to someone and visit.
Hey guys, we will keep you in our prayer! We understand how hard it is when heavenly father has a different plan than you, and it is so hard to have children. We will be praying for you for sure!
We will be praying for you also. One thing that we like to do on Sundays is going for a stroll. We get a chance to talk and admire the beautiful scenery around us. Sometimes we also like to go for a drive up the canyon, less often now that gas is worth as much as gold.
We will be praying for you as well. I like to visit with family or friends and I LOVE to take a nap especially right now! lol (But not too long of one or you get more tired!)
love you guys. We are thinking and praying for you. i need to organize my church stuff file. that would be a great Sunday activity. you know quotes, old talks, etc. Also gathering stuff for future family home evenings is a good activity.
amy
We'll pray hard, too! Thanks for including us in this process and letting us know what is going on. As for Sunday activities, I've really enjoyed working on the new family history site.
Post a Comment