Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekend With Walt

There's some good alliteration for you. It was such a fun weekend because I just hung out with Walt the whole time. Friday night we ran some random errands together, including finding a birthday gift for his dad (this was accomplished by walking up and down the tool isles in Sears for about 30 minutes - not bad actually. And Walt was able to point out his wishlist for the next three years, so it was a very efficient trip.) Then we came home and played Backgammon before bed. Saturday we went running together, went to the temple, then cleaned the house while we listened to the BYU football game. Saturday night we ate dinner and watched Stephen Hawking's Universe video (well okay, I fell asleep while Walt watched).

We will be having all of my family over for Thanksgiving dinner. This means I'm cooking the turkey. Anyone have tips for the cooking of the turkey?

2 comments:

April said...

Yeah! Walt and Julie have a blog! I'm so excited. Thank you for letting me know :-) I'm glad the keeping in touch isn't one sided anymore :-)

As for the cooking of the turkey, those oven bags are marvelous for keeping it nice and moist.

Good luck!

Laura said...

You have a blog! I'm glad you find ours, so we could find yours. Hurray!

Um, cooking of the turkey. . . . I agree with April on the oven bags. I also find that having veg on hand for snacking makes waiting for the turkey not as bad. :-)