Sunday, December 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged!


Here are the rules:
1. Go to your pictures.
2. Upload the 4th photo from the 4th folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag your friends.

(For those who may not know...as far as I understand, when you are "tagged" you follow the instructions given by the person that tagged you and then you "tag" other friends who have blogs.)

This is Walt as a 1 year old in Saint Louis. Pretty much everything about this picture is adorable and also gives away a lot about his age. :) I think the no shirt thing is brilliant for babies eating. Think how much easier clean-up must be!

I tag Crystal Ross and Candy Maxfield.

2 comments:

Maxfields said...

Thank you for tagging me. I always love to look through old pictures. It brings back so many fond memories!!

Laura said...

Awwww! Love that high chair!