Sunday, January 18, 2009

We have our gender ultrasound in 2 weeks, so we'd love to get everyone's guess as to whether we're having a boy or a girl. It doesn't matter at all to us, but it's fun to speculate.

This was one of those crazy weeks when it seemed there was hardly time to eat or breathe. But I'm sure breathing a sigh of relief now that it's over and the next week promises to be more manageable.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Based on your siblings trends so far, we're gonna say a girl! We're so excited for you!

-Amber & Ty

Joel and Crystal said...

I say girl also! Love you!

Laura said...

I vote for a girl. But then again, boys are nice too. Hmm. I'll have to think about this.

House of Ham's said...

I totally see you having a boy! How fun either way I cannot think of a better family for a kid to be born into!

Elaine said...

I say boy! But can't wait to find out! It'll just be so much fun either way right!