Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's A.........

BOY!!!!!! Woohoo!! And boy are we excited. :) Everything looked normal, and he was a little squirmy, which was comforting since I haven't noticed movement yet. That gives us the green light to redecorate the baby room. Right now it has the cutest border of flowers and butterflies that the previous owners painted. I'm sure boys like flowers and butterflies too, but you know. Thanks for all your guesses on our poll. It was so fun to see what everyone thought.

7 comments:

Maxfields said...

Congratulations!!! Boys are fun. If he is anything like Fisher, he will keep you playing!!

Elaine said...

Congrats! That's so exciting redecorating will be fun too! Love you guys!

House of Ham's said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you both! If you need any of Owens old stuff just let us know! Yea!!!!!

Melissa said...

Congrats! Girls are wonderful also, but boys are great! My son has always been a momma's boy/cuddle bug and all of my friends with boys (for some reason most of my friends have ALL boys) tell me it has been that way for them, too!

Laura said...

Hurray! And I love the ultrasounds. I always thought it was so exciting to watch them develop. Congratulations!

April said...

We love boys! And I'm sure you will too!! :-) Congratulations again.

Michelle said...

Yea!!! I'm so happy for you both! I hear boys are easier when they're older, and if they're anything like Walt, you will have it easy!