Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

Isaac has had clogged tear ducts for all 7 1/2 months of his life, causing him to have really goopy eyes every day. He often wakes up with one eye glued shut, resulting in his nickname "One Eyed Johnson". But it seems they have spontaneously cleared, and today marks the fifth day in a row that he is eye boogie free!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Great news! Our niece had that, but she had to have surgery to correct it. Hope things keep clear!

Joel and Crystal said...

Robert had it too! He kept getting pink eye. It was SUCH a pain! All better by about 7 months

Kristin said...

We dealt with that too until Landon was about 6 months. It was so nice when it cleared up! Congrats on the no boogie eyes!

Sarah said...

Oooh...awesome! :0)

Shanda said...

I have a "One Eyed Lister". I can't wait till her's clears up. I'm so happy his is cleared. Good Day!

Diana said...

what a happy day indeed!