This past week I flew to New Jersey for a roommate reunion! It was awesome!! It went by so fast, and now it kind of feels like a dream. Could have something to do with the fact that we tried to be college girls again and stayed up crazy late every night talking, so our eyes were kind of glazed over during the days. Guess we're not as young as we were back then(how can it be?!). My two old BYU roommates, Crystal and Jeni, live on the east coast, so we all crashed Crystal's place in New Jersey for 5 days. We had no plans, just talking and hanging out. One day we went to an amazing rummage sale (Crystal is a girl after my own heart when it comes to deals) and then rode the train into New York and went to Times Square and Central Park. The weather was so pleasant, and Jeni was a trooper to traipse all over New York on swollen pregnant feet. I didn't hear her complain once, and her feet were as swollen as mine when I was pregnant! Crystal's kids are adorable, and she is such a good mom. I was trying to take mental notes the whole time to use later with Isaac. She was a wonderful hostess, and it was so comfortable to be there. These girls are lifetime friends, and I look forward to many more reunions in the future! Love you girls!
APRIL-JUNE 2026
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
SO fun! And I love the last pictures with babies, strollers and all in New York City...cute! I'm glad you had such a great time :0)
Thank you so much Julie! And thanks for the pics you sent. I'll send you the ones I took too. Let's start planning the next one. I had SO much fun with you girls!!!! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment