That's what Isaac will be on or around February 2nd, 2011! Need I explain my absence from blogging any longer (fatigue, morning sickness, general lack of productiveness)? When I can muster up the energy, I'm very excited!! :) Pictures of Isaac's 1st birthday to come!
5 comments:
Whoop! Whoop! SOOOOO Excited for you! Congrats! and can't wait to hear more about the little babe! and Isaac's first birthday!
Congrats!!
Yahoooo! That is so exciting! I am so sorry you have been so sick! I think you better make room for some pink i feel girl this time! :_)
Yay!!! We are so excited!!! The kids are always excited to pray for a new growing baby. :)
So awesome! We totally need to get together soon! How about dinner, your place or ours and all kids welcome (since one has to come with you anyway!) lol Call or text me. 951-236-7944
Post a Comment