Monday, September 13, 2010

Ultrasound results. Drumrull, please........

It's ANOTHER BOY!!!!!!

Which totally blew my theory that the weird hormonal differences this time around indicated a girl. But I'm SOOOOO excited! It'll be so fun to have two little boys close together. I hope they grow up to be great friends. Yay!!

Congrats to you few good guessers out there. :)

6 comments:

Laura said...

I'm so excited for you! I mean, I would have been excited for you to have a girl too, but babies of any brand are a blessing. Hope you continue to feel well!

Kristin said...

Woohoo!

Joel and Crystal said...

Totally excited for you guys!

Seth and Brittney said...

Woot, I am so excited for you guys! And yes, I will pat myself on the back for guessing BOY! ha ha

Michelle said...

Congrats! Let's hear it for the boys! Our little boy is coming in about 10 days and I can hardly wait.

Molly said...

I guessed right!!! I love all my boys they are the BEST!! there is a wonderful connection between a mom and her boys. Congrats