Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My life in threes

These two pictures pretty much describe my life right now.

:)



The nutmeg I bought next to the nutmeg I forgot I'd already bought next to the nutmeg I forgot I bought before that.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Put the two pictures together, and you have motherhood defined! :-)

Joel and Crystal said...

Well you can never get enough nutmeg right? :)Thank goodness it's holiday baking season...kind of wish I were your next door neighbor right now. :)

Kristin said...

Ha ha nice!

Michelle said...

Ha! I just did that with something too, although I can't remember what it is right now....so I'll probably do it again!!!

Erin said...

Hi, Julie. Somehow I didn't have your blog address... Did I used to see your blog - like a couple years ago? I can't remember. Anyway, I just found it. It was good to see you and your cute fam at the reunion a few months ago. And I do this all the time with spices. (But, we're fresh out of nutmeg, if you want to share - j/k).