Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spring Break Week

It's Spring Break! Wahooeee! Rocky's surgery on Monday went well. The vet recommended lab testing be done on his tumor. We decided against it. We'll just let things run their course and hope the surgery took care of it. Rocky was a little mellow on Monday, but he has acted totally normal since then, and he's not scratching or biting his stitches, so we're doing good!

On Saturday we painted our garage floor. It looks awesome! It is a gray paint with speckles. Should make it much easier to keep clean - you can wipe grease off it.

Today I'm painting our bedroom! But I still haven't decided on the color. I really like a color for a couple hours, then I decide I'd like something else better. Then I worry I won't like that color and decide on a different one. I haven't been set on anything for longer than a few hours. Hmmm. Indecision is one of my vices.

We're excited to go see a movie my sister-in-law Jen told us about. "Expelled" stars Ben Stein (sp?) and comes out this Friday, April 18th. It's a documentary on scientists who support, research, and/or dialogue about the concept of Intelligent Design and the discrimination they receive because of it. He advocates for including this concept in our dialogue about evolution and the origin of man. Definitely something we want to support.

No comments: