Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Update: April 9, 2008

We had a wonderful General Conference weekend, spending Sunday at my grandparents' house in Salt Lake with extended family. I love the spiritual boost we get every 6 months!

Rocky, our guinea pig, has a large cyst on his back (about the size of a quarter). I've made an appointment with a vet to find out what is going on. Suddenly I have motivation to give Rocky a bath, clip his nails, trim the matted fur. It's like looking at your house when c0mpany is coming over and seeing dust and clutter you never saw before. We're crossing our fingers that everything is okay and hoping we don't have to put a dollar value on our little friend (how much do you justify spending on guinea pig surgery???).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new post, Julie! Now you know you guys are being watched! ;) We hope Rocky's cyst will turn out to be nothing...after all, I left a huge cyst in my cheek for like 5 years without doing anything about it...maybe it will be the same for Rocky. Unless, of course, it makes him self-conscious...! :)