Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Summer of Family Reunions!

We have had four family reunions this summer and loved every one of them.  Last week my grandmother turned 80, and we all went to Seattle to celebrate with her.  She is spunky and energetic with naturally brown hair still.  She started a cherry pit fight with me while we were there.  :)  We also celebrated my grandparents recent 60th wedding anniversary.  While in Seattle we took a side trip to Orcas Island in the San Juan Islands of Puget Sound and stayed in a cabin for a couple nights, hiking during the days and eating and playing games in the evenings.  There's nothing more fun than just spending time with family.  It was the first time all of us including Jonathan (my new step-brother) had gone somewhere together.   Yea!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are going to be just like your Grandma, I believe! You come from such a fun-loving family! Hope you are feeling well! We love and miss you guys. --Jen

Anonymous said...

I loooooooove Orcas Island! We went there when I was a kid. Aaahh, memories....

Amy