We're full swing into our next In Vitro cycle. I started my shots on Wednesday, and this time around I get to have 4 a day. We'll be traveling to Boise for the main procedures this time, which will require three trips (we've already done one). This has been a motivation for me to calculate our gas mileage. I found that our truck gets about 20 mpg on the freeway, and my car gets about 31 mpg in town, which probably means more like 35-38 on the freeway. Big difference!
My brother Bryan and his wife Sarah moved out this week. They lived with us for the summer, and it was so fun. We'll miss them. We don't have anyone to play Scrabble with now. :) And Rocky (our guinea pig) isn't getting nearly as much attention as he did all summer.
I'm back at work 3 days a week (loving it!) and looking forward to babysitting my niece Lilli on Mondays while her mom does student teaching.
APRIL-JUNE 2026
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
Good luck with the In Vitro. We'll be praying for you! Glad you are enjoying being back at work. Love you and come out to NJ anytime! ;P
Good luck with the In Vitro. We are praying for you guys.
Post a Comment