So as one of my very last Young Women Personal Progress leader goals I needed to memorize the 13th Article of Faith and attend a performance using the Article of Faith as a guide to evaluate what I saw. So I bought tickets to the annual Timpanogos Storytelling Festival tonight and took my cousin, Katie. We arrived, and they were unable to locate our tickets at the will-call desk. I told them I'd bought the tickets online several days before and received an email confirmation about it. The performance was sold out, but they said they'd trust us. So they printed us off a couple tickets, and in we went. It was packed solid with people, but we finally found a spot to spread our blanket (it was an outdoor amphitheater) and settled in to hear some great stories. We pulled out the program they'd given us, and on the front cover in all their glory was a picture of Boyz II Men. Live! Thursday, August 28th! Scera Outdoor Amphitheater! I knew there must be some mistake. Sure enough - the mistake was mine! The Storytelling Festival didn't start until the next night, and I had accidentally snuck into the sold-out Boyz II Men concert to fulfill a Personal Progress goal. Hmmm. Boyz II Men was totally in when I was in junior high and high school. We had a good laugh about it and left to get ice cream instead. We'll try again tomorrow night. :)
1 comment:
that really is a funny story. It totally sounds like something i would do.
Post a Comment