Friday, December 19, 2008

Tagged - 8 Things About Me

8 TV Shows I Like
Andy of Mayberry
Brady Bunch
Little House on the Prairie
Muppet Show
Cosby Show
(I know, these are all re-runs, but they're so good!)
We get one channel, so this is about it.

8 Things I Did Yesterday
threw up
took a nap
ate a piece of bread
threw up again
took a nap
ate pretzels
x-stitched
watched Nora's Christmas Gift with Walt
(I was sick)

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To
A pizza and movie party at our house tonight for the young men
The BYU bowl game on Saturday
Christmas with Walt's family!
Music and the Spoken word on Sunday (we're going)
Finding out the gender of our baby (first week of February)
Not working next week
Showing more so I can feel justified in wearing maternity clothes (even though I'm already wearing them)
Watching The Tale of Despereaux

8 of My Favorite Places to Eat
P.F. Changs
Mimi's Cafe
Red Robin
Panda Express
Zupas
Pier 49 pizza
McDonalds for their sausage biscuit (I'm a sucker for those!)
Grandma's house

8 Things I Wish For
I wish for the ability to enjoy and appreciate every stage of life and every experience as it comes before it goes. I'm working on that. I think that's worth 8 things right there.

Feel free to do this if you want - I'm not tagging anyone. Better yet, just comment on anything we have in common!

2 comments:

House of Ham's said...

Hey guys congrats on the baby! Your blog is so festive! I love it! Glad to hear you are doing good!
thanks for inviting us to check out your blog!

Laura said...

Have fun at the Spoken Word! That's exciting. Sorry you've been sick this week. Yuck. Merry Christmas!!