That's right! Johnson baby #1 is due June 25, 2008. I'm in week 12 and feeling great! No morning sickness, just a little tired and HUNGRY. We're very excited and feeling so blessed.
WHOA!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! What a fun way to tell everyone!!! I want to call you RIGHT NOW!...I guess I will wait till it is later than 6 am for you! WE LOVE YOU and are SOOOOO excited for you!!!
That is so exciting! You guys will make GREAT parents and Kelly is right, June is a great time for a baby! Congratualtions and let us know if you need anything!
10 comments:
WHOA!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! What a fun way to tell everyone!!! I want to call you RIGHT NOW!...I guess I will wait till it is later than 6 am for you! WE LOVE YOU and are SOOOOO excited for you!!!
Wow!! Congrats!! We are way happy for you guys. Your going to be great parents!! Hurray!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
??????????????????, but
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We're so thrilled for you! Lots of prayers coming your way!
Congrats!
YAY for Walt and Julie!!!!!! Awesome AWESOME!!!!! We love you guys!!!! Congrats!!!!
Oh, and happy birthday!
Holy cow, that is so exciting. I am so happy for you. You are going to be amazing parents. June is a perfect time to have a baby too.
It was great to see you guys yesterday! AND CONGRATS!!!! We are soo soo happy for you. Hope the pregnancy road is smooth sailing!
Congratulations Julie! How exciting! Merry Christmas!
That is so exciting! You guys will make GREAT parents and Kelly is right, June is a great time for a baby! Congratualtions and let us know if you need anything!
Congratulations Julie! How exciting! Did you get my Christmas e-mail? Congratulations again! Keep me posted
Post a Comment