I can't remember where this comes from, but we joke about it all the time. "I may have cold hands, but I have a warm heart." Hee hee. Actually, I just have a cold. I just went to sacrament meeting Sunday, sat around and napped yesterday at home, intended to go to work late today until I lost my cookies mid-morning. But I think I've got the worst of it behind me, and tomorrow I should be back to my normal schedule. Sure makes you grateful for the times you feel normal. Normal feels sooo good. At least Walt and I could be sick together. That was kind of fun, actually.
This morning I called 911 to report a suspicious character wandering the neighborhood. I was making toast at the kitchen window, and he was walking through the street for several minutes looking at people's houses in a strange sort of way; then he went in my neighbor's backyard and walked around. I didn't recognize him, so I called the police, and they came and investigated. Sick pregnant woman making toast stops would-be thief in his tracks! I can see it now! He wasn't to be found by the time they got here, and he may have been totally harmless and innocent, but better safe than sorry!
APRIL-JUNE 2026
2 weeks ago
3 comments:
Good for you for calling 911! Hope he isnt a crazy person. Thanks for the heads up I will be on the lookout now too!
Good for you for calling 911! And I'm glad you're feeling better. There are few things worse than being sick on top of being pregnant.
Sorry you're sick! But way to go for keeping the neighborhood safe!
Post a Comment