Sunday, March 1, 2009

Nesting

In the past week we've given away my home organ and sold my car, Sam. Not to mention a trip to DI, giving away a file cabinet, sorting duplicate books out of our bookcases, cleaning out our sock and underwear drawers, organizing my cross-stitch floss, clearing off my night stand, trimming my plants......this nesting instinct has hit hard! I find myself constantly looking around and into cupboards and drawers for the next project. If this is a symptom of pregnancy, well I'm not complaining! It feels great.

As far as the Easter Sunday survey, after 31 Easters, I still have not taken the time to learn how to calculate when Easter Sunday will be. If you know, please tell me! It'd be more fun to find it out from you than to look it up!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey, if you run out of projects at your house, feel free to come over to ours. We need to do some clearing out, and it sounds like you're on a roll!

I've had 40 Easters and I've looked up how to figure out when it will be, and I still can't tell you. Good luck with that! :-)