Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Baby Bump

My cousin Amber requested I post some pregnant pictures for those who live far away.  The only problem was, I didn't have any!  So I took a few and now I've posted them.  I'm so glad she said something because otherwise I might not have any pregnant pictures of myself at all!  I'm not so good with picture taking.  So thanks, Amber, and I hope you enjoy!  I'll post a few more as I get bigger.  :)

7 comments:

the5johnsons said...

man, you are cute. I love your darling baby bump.

Joel and Crystal said...

Yeah for prego pictures! I was going to request some too! Glad your cousin said something. You are way cute!!!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!! You're so cute!!! Thank you!

Laura said...

Good for you for getting some pictures! You look great!

Shanda said...

Cute baby bump! I'm glad your a blogger!! Do you have a name pick out yet?

Elaine said...

More pics!!! You look ADORABLE!!!

Michelle said...

So fun seeing your pregnancy pictures :) You look great. I just posted my first pregnancy picture the other day too...I still have a ways to go, but you're almost there! So fun.

Love,
Michelle