Walt gets home late tonight from a 5 day business trip. It's always so nice to have him back. Absence makes the heart grow even fonder (is that possible?!).
Isaac slept 8 1/2 hours straight last night! Yay! I'm trying to move his bedtime a little earlier so that we can get to bed earlier. Tomorrow he will be 7 weeks old.
So this week I invited a bunch of the young moms in the ward over for play group at my house on Tuesday. I'm trying to be more social now that Isaac and I have the eating and sleeping thing down a little better. Four women were planning to come, but you know how the best laid plans don't always pan out? After all was said and done, one mom and her cute son came (Hi Nicole!) only to be stung by a bee on our swingset after being here just 10 minutes. I felt so bad about the bee sting, but it did make me laugh to think about how we just totally struck out as far as the play group went. Better luck next week, right? Right!
APRIL-JUNE 2026
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
We did have a good time until the bee sting if that makes you feel better! We will totally try again! thanks for always including us! We love the Johnsons!
That's so funny how you got stung at there house and he gets stung at yours.(well not really funny but you know what I mean). So are you going to have playdate every tues. I will definitly come to some. This tuesday is my nephews b-day and I will be gone again but still keep me in mind I want to come.
Im glad your hubby is home!!!
Post a Comment