Sunday, October 25, 2009

Things and stuff

I've put off writing a new entry because I can't think of anything interesting to write about. I mean my life is interesting to me, but I'm not sure the day to day ordinary stuff will always be very interesting to other people.

Hey, tomorrow I get to go to the church meat packing plant to help pack meat. That's cool. Hmmm. BYU lost their game pretty badly yesterday. But at least we got to be at my grandma's house with lots of family to cringe and sob through the game together. Oh, I finished making a quilted table runner (my first) and received a walking foot I'd ordered in the mail for my sewing machine. Walt said he's going to tell people I've started using a walker, and he mentioned with a twinkle in his eye that the new foot "seams" to work really well.

Please vote on my poll on the right side of my blog. Thanks!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Julie, I love how you make even the "ordinary" stuff sound fun. You have a way with words! Thanks for keeping us updated :0)

the5johnsons said...

Your hubby is definetly a Johnson. They have the same sense of humor. Those are the same type of jokes that Erik and his dad tell.

Joel and Crystal said...

Walt cracks me up! I love what you wrote Julie! You write whatever you want girl! This is your blog!
I don't care if people are interested in what I write on my blog. It is for me. :P
Oh and I love your title!

Kristin said...

No problem, Im gald you added me. I'm excited to see pictures of your baby!