Isaac's newest trick is sitting up by himself! He LOVES it. He's been in a much better mood now that he can sit up and roll over. It was driving him crazy to have so little mobility and so much curiosity!
My newest trick is coupon shopping. Okay, so I'm not very good at it yet. I've spent hours poring over blogs and websites trying to figure this game out, and slowly the pieces are coming together for me. So far I've gotten a subscription to the Sunday paper ($.75 a week)and a binder to keep coupons in. Today I shopped at Walgreens and got 2 packs of 3-blade womens razors ($10 normal price), 2 5-ounce bottles of Aveeno baby cream lotion ($11 normal price), and 2 tubes of Neosporin ($11 normal price) all for $9. I'm so proud. Those are all things I have around my house and use on a regular basis anyway, so it's nice to have them in my year's supply now. Yay!
APRIL-JUNE 2026
2 weeks ago
4 comments:
wow look at those savings. Please do share your tips, the websites you look at and stuff.
Congrats to Isaac!
Hey we live MUCH closer to you guys now. WE should get together. I want to learn more about the coupon stuff too but I think I'd do better if I had someone to learn it with.
Way to go with the coupons!!! I'm addicted to it and having so much fun saving! Does that make me a nerd? Oh well! :) Love you and congrats to your little man and his newest trick! What a cutie!
There's no turning back now. I've been couponing now for 18 months and I can't go anywhere without my binder, I don't care if people look at me funny.
Post a Comment