Wednesday night Isaac started getting fussy and didn't sleep well. Thursday he had a fever, the runs, couldn't keep any food down, and was really lethargic, so I called the doctor's office and asked what I should do. They gave me an appointment 20 minutes later, so I took him in and found out he also had ear infections in both ears. Poor kid. He slept a lot that day, and when he was awake he just wanted me to hold him and even sat on my lap and watched half of a movie with me. Highly unusual. Friday morning he was doing quite a bit better, but Walt was down for the count. He stayed home from work. I felt good, so I ran around trying to get a lot done in case I got sick later. In the evening I went to the store to get some sick people food and some movies from the library, then came home and put Isaac down for bed. Walt called someone in the ward to come give him a blessing, and right before they arrived, I started throwing up. So I got a blessing, too! Someone needed to be well enough Saturday to take care of Isaac. Saturday Walt and I took turns feeling good enough to take care of Isaac while the other one slept. Gradually we started feeling better, and I was up and running again in the evening. Walt finally kicked the last of his on Sunday, so we should be good to go now. Whew! It really was a blessing that it happened over the weekend so Walt didn't have to miss too much work and we could rest. I'm so grateful for my normally excellent health!
4 comments:
So glad you are feeling better! I was bummed that I didn't get to see you again but glad you didn't share your germs with me. :) Love you Julie and I REALLY apppreciate you watching Lillie for me. I owe you one! So at some point in time you need to let me watch your littles while you and Walt go on a second honeymoon or something! :) Love your guts! Keep blogging and posting pics of your teeny tiny prego belly! :)
YUCK! But way to tag team it, thank heavens for priesthood blessings AND I've been so grateful too for the times Brie and I have gotten sick over the weekends when Bry was around to take care of us!
Glad to hear that you're all feeling better!
Glad you're feeling better! I think throwing up is probably one of the top worst experiences.
so glad you are feeling better!
Post a Comment