Luck 'O the Irish to Ye!
I don't know if you took pictures before with Isaac, I did with Landon and it is so fun to look at the changes each month!
Cute belly!
Can't wait to see you in person!!! :)
So fun!
You look so cute. You are so small for 20 weeks!We need to get together sometime soon even though I don't have the kids home during the day anymore.
I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see the little guy in person!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I don't know if you took pictures before with Isaac, I did with Landon and it is so fun to look at the changes each month!
Cute belly!
Can't wait to see you in person!!! :)
So fun!
You look so cute. You are so small for 20 weeks!
We need to get together sometime soon even though I don't have the kids home during the day anymore.
I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see the little guy in person!
Post a Comment