Thursday, February 3, 2011

Just Hanging Out

Literally! Hanging way out and waiting for baby to decide to come. One woman in my ward facebooked me this message, which made me laugh: "As the saying goes, Julie, when the apple is ripe, it will fall."

Actually it was nice to be able to get the car in this morning for Safety and Emissions testing and an alignment that needed to be done by the end of February. Much easier to do that with baby inside! And Isaac is just getting over the last of his cold, so another day or two to be fully recovered is great. The doctor had me schedule an appointment to be induced next Wednesday if we still have no baby. I would really like to avoid that and have things happen naturally, so here's praying and crossing my fingers that this apple ripens in the next 5 days! :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

We'll be praying too...that the apple will ripen SOON :0)

Seth and Brittney said...

Oh good luck, I know playing the waiting game can be no fun! If your baby hasn't come by next Monday or Tuesday, message me and I will send along my last ditch ideas for getting the baby out! I helped a friend start her labor when she was in crunch-time with her last baby, and the midwives I use also have some herbal suggestions as well. Why does your doc want to induce right at 41 weeks??
-Brittney

BrookiesCloset said...

Good luck Julie! I hope it happens soon. Going over is no fun at all. ~ Denise