So today marks the end of three days overdue. In those three days I've received quite a few suggestions as to how I could naturally induce labor. I thought it would be fun to recap the best ones:
*"Eat pasta, and you'll go into the labor the next day for sure!"
*Drink castor oil (yikes! this is a big no-no!)
*Stand on your head
*Walk around the block with one leg on the sidewalk and one on the street
*Ride one of those zero gravity roller coaster rides
*Throw up
*And my all time favorite: drive a tractor across the rows of a plowed field :)
Any other suggestions?
APRIL-JUNE 2026
2 weeks ago
3 comments:
All I can say is, "Wow!" I can not believe the things people 'suggest' overdue pregnant people do, or take, or drink. My suggestion is wise, but not nearly as entertaining, do whatever you doctor tells you to do: He's the best!! I hope he comes soon =) ~ Denise
Mexican food and walking, walking, walking. We are anxiously waiting for news. And praying for everything to go wonderfully. :)
I have been there!!!! I was a week overdue with my first- went swimming and gave birth that night!! It wasn't much of a "swim" but a lot of movement in the water:) Good luck and excited to hear how it all goes!
Post a Comment