We have new carpet! It's kind of like walking on new socks all the time. Ahhh. The baby room is all ready now except for the closet doors being put back on and pictures being hung. We painted the family room yesterday and moved the furniture back in, and we got a coat of primer on the office walls. We're getting there!
Walt had the very creative idea of painting two walls in the office deep red and two walls dark blue. He was so excited about it. I, on the other hand, was not excited about it. But I had told him earlier that, since the office is primarily his domain, he could choose the wall color. My veto powers seemed to have little effect, and he insisted I would love it and it would make him happy. So what is a wife to do? In the eternal scheme of things, the color of paint on the office walls makes no difference, right? So I gave the (reluctant) go-ahead. Yesterday when we went to Home Depot to get the paint, he pulled out only the red sample, said, "Happy Mothers Day", and proceeded to order only red paint. What a sweet boy! I always know he loves me, but there are certain times when the proof is undeniable. This was one of them. :) (Another is when he washes my flexible cutting boards for me. He hates washing those.)
APRIL-JUNE 2026
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
YAY for great husbands!!!!
He is so sweet to you! I would love to paint our kitchen red but Jeremy Veto'd that. Funny how things work out! I think everyday" did they have the baby yet?" I am sure you are thinking that too! sure do love you guys!
Post a Comment