The Christmas is all began. My dad and mom in Seattle the Christmas they got engaged - 1974. Love my mom's dress. :)

Christmas 1984 in Provo, Utah. We drove to Utah and all met for Christmas at my mom's youngest sister's BYU student apartment. I had just turned 7, and yes that is me looking off to the side. What strikes me about this picture is that we're all dressed! I don't remember the particulars, but most Christmases we are still in our pajamas. This Christmas we got a wooden train set, as you can see in the next picture. My favorite part of that picture is that my youngest brother Bryan is wearing his cowboy boots. He ALWAYS wore his cowboy boots.


This picture from 1986 shows one of my Aunt JoLynn's beautiful gingerbread houses (she's on the far right holding it) like I described in an earlier post, except this one doesn't light up like the one she gave us a few years later.

Christmas 1998 - just one week before I left for my mission to Frankfurt, Germany. At our house in Missouri.

My second married Christmas, 2007, at our home here in Provo.
2 comments:
Great pictures! Don't they bring back so many memories!
Julie, those picture really date us. Sure you want to post them? :-)
Post a Comment