The other evening as I was getting ready for bed, Walt suddenly remembered something: "Oh, I forgot to tell you that Isaac peed into your contact case from his bath last night, and I forgot to clean it out." Thank you. Apparently a little pee never hurt anybody - in fact, my vision that day was as good as ever. Who do you think won't forget to put the lids on her contact case from now on? Lesson learned. Hee hee. :)
5 comments:
Oh boy! Yep boys and pee...your going to be dealing with it for a LONG time. :)
LOL :0)
Ha Ha it's just baby pee!! :)
Disgusting but really funny! I'll be covering my contact lens case.
Did you fix Walt's little wagon? How about you forget to tell Walt next time your kid knocks his toothbrush in the toilet? Who do you think is going to be a little less forgetful from now on? He will!
Post a Comment