What?! Deja vu? Am I reading an old post? No it isn't just you, and yes we really did accept a new job.....again. Well, I guess you could say it's a new, old, new job. (I know, this IS getting a little ridiculous.) Walt's original employer, Procerus, made him a really good offer to come back to them after he accepted a new job at imSAR. So Walt went back to Procerus. Turns out that there was misunderstanding (to put it diplomatically) about what that offer included (lesson learned: put all offers in writing and SIGNED), and they couldn't come to a consensus on it. The other job was still happy to have Walt come back to them, and Walt starts full time with imSAR (again) on February 1st. (Final Answer.) I know that didn't need parentheses, but I'd used so many already, why stop?
Isaac and I have started swimming lessons (okay, more like learn to be comfortable in water lessons). Walt met us there to document the event. I thought it was awesome that two other dads were there taking pictures, too. Last week we worked on submersion, and Isaac did great. This week I can't go to one of the lessons, so Walt is taking Isaac instead. Walt is so excited about it, which I think is adorable. He's such a good dad.
Our little turtle:
Warming up with Daddy:
3 comments:
Wow, I didn't realize the job switcharoo was taking place. Cool that they were happy to take you back! And where are you getting swimming lessons? I think that's such a smart idea.
Oh that's so fun! I should have done swimming lessons with Landon when he was that young. We had a pool up last summer but he didn't care about it.
So good that the company took Walt back.
Those are cute pictures of you and Isaac.
Post a Comment