Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pictures and Video

Isaac's latest trick: sitting up





Isaac's foot in mouth trick I blogged about a month or so ago
:




Kade making Isaac laugh:

8 comments:

Kristin said...

Baby laughs are the best!

Laura said...

Oh, he's looking so old. Something about sitting up does that . . .

Shanda said...

Adorable!

Diana said...

what a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE the first picture of Isaac. I want it. It melted my heart. I feel like I haven't seen the family in ages. I am so sad I couldn't come on Sunday. We'll have to get together soon. February birthday Sunday dinner....or.....mission call opening....whichever comes first ;) Love you!

Joel and Crystal said...

Oh Julie he is SO cute! Lov eyou!

Mamma Julz said...

That's SO funny. Thanks for sharing. What fun! Happy baby!

Maxfields said...

Wow! He is growing so fast. I can't believe he is that big already. The time goes WAY too fast.