Sunday, May 10, 2009

Crystal is Coming!!!

Breaking News: My college roommate and wonderful friend Crystal is coming to visit in the Fall!! Her thoughtful husband is getting her a plane ticket to come see me sometime after her baby is born, which would be October/November. We don't get to see each other nearly enough since they live in New Jersey. I can't wait! Yippee! It's so great to have something to look forward to for the next months. Anticipation is half the fun, right? Well, I don't know. I think we're going to have LOTS of fun. Can't wait to see you, Crystal! (p.s. Surprise! :)

3 comments:

Elaine said...

By the way You look Beautiful. And Happy mothers day.

Joel and Crystal said...

WAHOO!!!! Oh my goodness! I saw your update on my blog and thought oh I guess she has another friend named Crystal. :) What an awesome surprise!!!! We are going to have SO much fun! I will call you today...soon as I get the munchkins down for naps! Love you!

Shellie said...

Yeah, cuz you have nothing to anticipate right now... But that's great anyways :)The more things to anticipate, the merrier.