
Walt has been such a wonderful husband and daddy through the past few days. I changed my first Isaac diaper yesterday because Walt did all of them up until then. Isaac is getting daily daddy tummy time, and their first mountain biking trip together is already planned for next week apparently..........
4 comments:
Congratulations Julie! Wow, what a labor story...I hope mine isn't so long! Isaac looks so healthy and perfect. Congratulations!
michelle
Look at Isaac, all ready to go in his carseat. These are great times!!
I think thats so cute Walt wants to do a father/son outing already! I hope for your sake its just around the block or something! I still havent let Jeremy take Owen camping by himself!!!!Ha Ha. You cant stop the love though!
Issac looks so CHUNK-A-LICIOUS i could just eat him up!!
YAY!!! Congrats guys!!! You look Wonderful Julie!!! Motherhood suits you very well! And Fatherhood suits you Walt. Enjoy this time, take TONS of pictures because it goes by soooo fast!!! Love you guys and Congrats again.
Post a Comment