Monday, December 14, 2009

Open Mouth, Insert Foot

Literally! Last night for the first time, Isaac discovered that if he bends just right, the big toe is not only functional for transportation purposes, but also doubles as a teether! Mmmmmm....Delicious!

Does anyone else remember sucking on their big toe? I have a distinct memory of it, which I'm hoping means that I have a great memory and not that I was way too old to be sucking on my big toe.

4 comments:

Maxfields said...

Sorry, No memories of toe sucking. Although, I know I was way too old when I FINALLY quit sucking my thumb!

Shellie said...

Ha ha, I remember Erika losing her binky once so I told her in Spanish to suck her dedo, which can mean finger or toe. She started sucking her big toe!

Sarah said...

Umm, I remember sucking my big toe too...in dance class. Should I be admitting this? :0)

Laura said...

Hee hee hee, this is funny! I remember sucking on my toes, and I think I was probably older than I should have been for such things. But who knew that when I was little?