Sunday, March 7, 2010

Challenge

We're on the up and up after being sick for the past week.

My sister-in-law's bishop challenged their whole ward to "fast" from electronics for a week. That includes t.v., computer, video games, texting, ipods, radio, etc. The intent is to focus more on family unity. Her family is taking him up on it, and I'm so impressed. Has anyone else done a similar thing before? I hardly ever watch t.v., never play video games, and seldom text, but I do spend time on the computer every day, and I listen to the radio in the car (Hi Dr. Laura!), and there are times when I think it is too much. So I am going to try a modified version of the challenge. I'm going electronics-free every morning this week. None of the aforementioned electronics until after 1:00pm. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow! I love the idea, maybe I'll try it too.