Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Irish in my Blood

I am proud to be 1/32 Irish! Hee hee. My great-great-grandmother is a Cavanaugh. This year I finally decided to do something American-Irish traditional and made Corned Beef and Cabbage in the crock pot, with a key lime pie for dessert (limes are green, right?). Walt dished himself up, and suddenly his plate started talking! I had to take a picture of his corned beef Irishman. The first picture shows just how tired my hard-working husband was tonight (before he went BACK to work after dinner), and the second one was taken after I told him to smile bigger. He humored me, but I somehow like the realness of the first one better. Thanks for working hard to support us, Honey!



1 comment:

Joel and Crystal said...

Good times! Hey Julie my goal is to have your trip planned by the end of this week! Wahoo!!! Can't wait!