I'm looking forward to the challenge of managing two young boys. Everyone tells me that the first 6-12 months are really hard, and then it is great because they can play with each other. I'm a little nervous but also excited to figure out how to enjoy it and make it work for us. Growing up I really liked having a plan and sticking to it and knowing what was going to happen. Going on a mission, working in the schools, getting married, and having a child have helped me be much more flexible and easy-going. I like that, and I have a feeling that many more of my rough edges are about to be smoothed. I'm up for the challenge! If any of you have suggestions about how to stay sane and enjoy those first months with two young children, please feel free to share!!
1 comment:
Julie,
My kids are all very close in age. The first little bit is rough, but I wouldn't have it any other way. We love it. They always have someone to play with.
Post a Comment