Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Screamin Daily Deals

Hi! You may or may not be interested in this, but I love this type of thing, so I'm passing it along. And I get a referral credit if you join through the link on the bottom of the email. So please feel absolutely no pressure to do anything at all, but if you're interested, here's the info:

I discovered the website "Screamin Daily Deals" today. They offer local deals for restaurants and services at deep discounts. And you can choose a local charity or school to support, so with every purchase you make the site donates 10% of the proceeds to that cause. Today's deal in Utah Valley is a $12 Hickory Kist gift card that you can buy for $6. And if you set up an account with them, you get a $5 credit, so it makes the gift card $1. If you click on this link to set up an account, I get a referral credit:

http://www.screamindailydeals.com/r/9YJZI5AAKO

No comments: