I thought it would be fun to make a top ten list of things I'm looking forward to with this baby coming. These will not be in any particular order of importance or anything. There are 10 days until my due date, so one for each day. If I deliver early my list will just be shorter.
No signs at all of baby being ready to come yet, which is fine. Isaac has been really sick this week with a high fever and strep throat. He has antibiotics for it now, but he's been dizzy and unable to walk without falling over since Wednesday. Poor kid! Last night his fever broke, which I am so relieved about, but he's still dizzy. So if the baby waits to come until we are free and clear of the sickies, that would be great!
Without further ado....#10 Mr. Personality
I'm so excited to get to know this little personality and see how he's different from and like Isaac. I've always heard moms say that their kids are very different from each other and come with their own personalities, and now I'll get to experience it first hand. Sounds so fun to me!
APRIL-JUNE 2026
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
Great idea! Can't wait to hear all about Mr Personality!
Top 10 List...what a fun idea! And I can't wait to get to know your little guy either.
Post a Comment