I'm looking forward to all the smells that come with a new baby. The milky smells, the spit-up smells, the baby powder fresh smells. I love to just snuggle a baby close and inhale it all. And if I remember right, the diapers are basically odorless until solids are introduced, so that's an un-smell I'm looking forward to! :)
3 comments:
I love your daily updates! I agree with all of your thoughts so far and it has been fun to think about all the wonderful things about new babies! Can't wait for you to meet yours so soon!
I DO love baby smells too, but I'm not so sure about the diaper one... I changed a newborn the other day and almost gagged. But I think it's always better when it's your own kid's diaper you're changing :0)
I always thought nursing babies dirty diapers smelled like buttered popcorn. Like they churned the milk and it only smells like butter. How fun for you to do a countdown!
Post a Comment