Here are the latest tricks from my favorite little guy:
Sounds - making some consonant sounds (m, n, b mostly) and long strings of vowels
Walking - okay, not really walking, but Walt got him a baby walker, and Isaac loves to walk around the kitchen and living room in it. I place some toys in his reach here and there, and he thinks it's so cool to explore and find his toys in places he couldn't reach before! And eat the plants.
Squirming - when getting his diaper changed! He's very active on the changing table.
Peek-a-boo - he likes to sit on the bathroom floor and watch me blow-dry my hair. Then he'll reach for the shower curtain, pull it in front of himself, and play peek-a-boo with me. Soooo cute. He does this with his blanket now, too, pulling it over his face.
APRIL-JUNE 2026
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
I can't WAIT to see him!!! I called and left a message on your phone last night. I'd love to chat whenever you get a chance! LOVE YA!
Post a Comment