Monday, January 31, 2011

#2 - What will he look like?!

I can't wait to find out what this little guy looks like!! I can only picture Isaac in my head, so I wonder what our combination of genes will produce this time around. Walt and his siblings all have strong resemblance. It's very easy to tell they're siblings. Mine not so much. What do you look like, little guy?

5 comments:

the5johnsons said...

Wow, your pregnancy went by fast. I can't believe that you are going to have 2 little guys. I am so excited for you and a little jealous too. I still have months to go and i am already huge. Good luck with everything and I can't wait for you to post pictures of you new little guy. I am sure he will be darling. You guys have a great gene pool to pull from.

Laura said...

I'm loving these entries. So many memories. Hope all goes well, early, on time, or late (although I voted for late—sorry!).

Michelle said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy! Good luck with delivery.

Sarah said...

In any case, he'll be one little cutie :0)

Just a few more days (if that)...

Brooke said...

I think my kids look at lot alike and I think they look like Andrew. All of Andrew's family look really alike too so I bet baby brother will look like a mini Isaac. (: